DON BOSCO COLLEGE: CHAPAGURI
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR BA (HONS.) 2021
- Admission forms are available on the website for download (you may pay the application fees of Rs. 300 when you submit the form to the college office).
- The admission forms and prospectus are also available from the college office after 15 June on payment of 300/-
- Admission forms may be submitted from July 15 to September 15 (tentative)
- Classes will begin after two weeks of the declaration of AHSEC results (which is expected by 5th September, 2021)
- Forms must be submitted offline. They may also be sent by post to the college address along with a DD for 300 (do not scan and mail the admission form) (DD in favour of: DON BOSCO COLLEGE, BONGAIGAON payable at Bongaigaon)
Frequently asked questions:
- Which University is the college affiliated to? The Bodoland University (BU), Kokrajhar
- What are the subjects offered as Honours? Bodo, Economics, Education, English and Political Science. (History will be offered as Honours and GE if there are at least 10 students)
- Is General Course available? No. Only honours course is available
- What is the credit system followed? Choice-Based Credit System (CBCS) in six semesters.
- What is the desired percentage for admission? Minimum of 45%
- Where is the college located? Near Pranab Mandir, 1.5 kms. away from Chapaguri Junction in Chirang Dt. (2.5 kms. away from Bongaigaon town)
- Is Hostel facility available? Yes, separate hostels on campus for boys and girls
- What is the fees? Admission 12,700 and monthly 1200
- Hostel fees: Admission 2000 and monthly, 4500 (Hostel seats limited and given on first-come-first-served basis)
- Is B.Sc. and B.Com. available? No.