DON BOSCO COLLEGE: CHAPAGURI
ADMISSION SCHEDULE for BA (Hons.) 2021
|Last date for issue of forms||14 August|
|Last date for submission of forms||16 August|
|Publication of List of admitted candidates||17 August 10:00 am|
|Payment of fees||17 – 21 August|
|Commencement of classes||23 August (online or offline)|
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR BA (HONS.) 2021
- Admission forms are available on the website for download (you may pay the application fees of Rs. 300 when you submit the form to the college office).
- The admission forms and prospectus are also available from the college office after 15 June on payment of 300/-
- Admission forms may be submitted from July 15 to August 16.
- Forms must be submitted offline. They may also be sent by post to the college address along with a DD for 300 (do not scan and mail the admission form) (DD in favour of: DON BOSCO COLLEGE, BONGAIGAON payable at Bongaigaon)
Frequently asked questions:
- Which University is the college affiliated to? The Bodoland University (BU), Kokrajhar
- What are the subjects offered as Honours? Bodo, Economics, Education, English and Political Science. (History will be offered as Honours and GE if there are at least 10 students)
- Is General Course available? No. Only honours course is available
- What is the credit system followed? Choice-Based Credit System (CBCS) in six semesters.
- What is the desired percentage for admission? Minimum of 45%
- Where is the college located? Near Pranab Mandir, 1.5 kms. away from Chapaguri Junction in Chirang Dt. (2.5 kms. away from Bongaigaon town)
- Is Hostel facility available? Yes, separate hostels on campus for boys and girls
- What is the fees? Admission 12,700 and monthly 1200
- Hostel fees: Admission 2000 and monthly, 4500 (Hostel seats limited and given on first-come-first-served basis)
- Is B.Sc. and B.Com. available? No.
To apply, you may either download the Admission Application form, print it, fill it and submit it to the college office, OR directly fill the application online. You may pay the application fees in the college office.
Click/Tap here to download the admission application form.
Click/Tap here to fill in the admission application form online.