Issue of Forms:
The form can be obtained from college office for a fee of 300 rupees. The form can also be downloaded, printed, filled in and posted along with the required documents to the college along with a Demand Draft of rupees 300 payable to Don Bosco College at Bongaigaon (write full name of the candidate at the back of the draft). Click here to download prospectus and application form.
Submission of Forms:
- Forms are to be submitted within the notified dates.
- The originals of all documents are to be produced for verification at the time of submission of forms as well as for open-day interaction with faculty
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- If any statement furnished by the candidate is found to be false at any time, his/her admission will stand cancelled ab initio.
- Admission is granted on the basis of performance at qualifying examination and open-day interaction with members of the faculty.
- Admitted candidates will have their form numbers displayed on the notice board and on the Website of the college. (no names will be displayed)
- Fees must be paid within the due date failing which the offer of admission stands cancelled.
- Admitted candidates should present the counterfoil of fee receipt from the bank for verification to the college office after payment of admission fees.
Documents to be Attached:
Self-attested copies of the following documents are to be submitted along with the application form:
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Pass Certificate & Registration Card obtained at Class X
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Pass Certificate & Registration Card obtained at Class XII
- Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from school last attended (to submit original if admission is granted).
- ST/SC/OBC certificate (if applicable).
- Recommendation of the Parish Priest (only for Catholics, must be submitted in original).
- Any other supporting document (NCC/Scout/Guide/Sports/Debate/Quiz/Music/Dance etc.).
- Migration Certificate to be submitted within one month of admission. (Not required for AHSEC students)